Cavo played first. I only recognized a couple of their songs, but loved a few others so I downloaded them the first chance I got!
I love Lifehouse so I was glad they were also opening for Daughtry! They played after Cavo. My favorite part of their set was the last song they played "Hanging By a Moment"!
FINALLY Daughtry came on last and was SO worth the wait!! My three favorite songs by them are "No Surpise", "September", and "Over You" -which I dedicate to someone lol! It was so awesome when he sang "Over You"! He asked if any of us sang it because we'd been dumped before! Over course everyone, including me screamed and yelled lol! I also LOVED when Daughtry did covers of Phil Collins "In The Air Tonight" and Billy Idols "Rebel Yell"! He did a great job with "Rebel Yell", almost as good as Billy Idol, and I personally think his cover of "In The Air Tonight" was TEN TIMES BETTER than Phil Collins!
Chesney and I didn't get home til after one in the morning. That kinda sucked lol, because we both had to get up early to work the next day. I substituted at the highschool and walked around the school like a zombie all day from lack of sleep lol! It was SO worth it though!















No comments:
Post a Comment