Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Uganda

Most of you know I have traveled to Uganda, Africa twice on missions trips. Those two trips completely changed my life, and part of my heart will always be in Uganda! While there I had the experiences of doing school and prison ministry. I got to go hut to hut and work in a clinic we set up to help people with their medical needs. I taught Sunday School there and even got to direct Bible school! Most importantly I got work at the salvation stations and lead people to Christ! I hope to go again someday, hopefully many more times. I am blogging about this, because today a team left to go to Uganda and I am praying for the souls that will be touched while they are there. I wanted to share some photos of the two years I went! I have hundreds of photos, but here are just a few!

God Bless!






























No comments:

Post a Comment