Tidbits from my journey through life...
A place to write my prayers, my thoughts, my struggles, my dreams...
A place to remember, to reflect, to reminisce, to cherish lifes moments, & to capture the memories.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
A video from my first mission trip to Uganda in 2006
Hi, My name is Peggy. I am a born again Christian and God is first in my life. I love children and hope to one day own and run my own daycare. I am 25, live in Virgina, but grew up in Michigan. I consider myself lucky to have lived in both the city and the country because I love both! Change seems to be the only thing consistent in my life anymore, thus the reason I choose to blog...to vent, to ramble...
*"She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy." ~Proverbs 31:20
*"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised." ~Proverbs 31:30
*"She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy." ~Proverbs 31:26
*"He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the LORD, happy is he." ~Proverbs 16:20
*"...whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard,and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you." ~Philippians 4:8-9
*"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." ~Hebrews 12:1-2
No comments:
Post a Comment